04 Jul Malavya Yoga – The best Astrology combination for celebrity
If Someone has Panch Mahapurush Rajayoga in their birth charts get into high positions in life and progress well during Dasa, in Malavya yoga antardasa of the planet causing this Mahapurusha Yoga. As per his definition -Five planets Mars, Mercury, Jupiter, Venus, and Saturn; when placed in Kendra and either in their own house or in the house of exaltation form Panch Mahapurush Rajayogas.
What is Malavya Yoga?
As per the ancient Astrology Texts,
“Malavya yoga is caused by Shukra (Venus) occupying a Kendra, in own or exaltation rasi. A person born in Malvya yoga is possessed of beautiful lips, a thin waist and is of moon-like (splendorous) complexion. He emanates a good smell, is somewhat fair, of medium structure and possessed of beautiful and clean teeth. His voice is like an elephant and his hands reach his knees. His face is 13 finger-width long and 10 finger width wide. He lives up to 70 years of age, rules happily over Sindhu and Malwa countries and attains the abode of gods”.
- Malavya Yoga is formed by Venus in a horoscope.
- it is considered as one of the five most auspicious Yogas in Vedic astrology called Panch MahaPurusha Yogas ( that which makes one great)
- Malavya yoga happens when Venus occupies houses 1,4,7,10 from Lagna and Venus must be exalted( Pisces) or in the own house ( Taurus/Libra) in Rasi chart. At times it is also seen form the placement of Moon.
- Malavya Yoga makes one strong-minded and courageous, wealthy, fortunate, happy with vehicles and all comforts of life, especially will be fond of sensual pleasure. This yoga makes a person materialistic.
- This yoga makes a person very rich, prosperous, fond of music, dance, arts, fond of the opposite sex, furniture, interiors and makes a person live up to 70 years.
- The results of Malavya Yoga depends upon the planets Venus combines and the degree it is located on the zodiac signs.
Examples who had Malavya Yoga – Sonia Gandhi, Jayalalitha, Albert Einstein, Mahatma Gandhi, Jawaharlal Nehru
Note – This yoga at times becomes dysfunctional if Venus/Sukra is associated with malefic planets such as Rahu or Ketu.
Read More –NAVAMSA CHART – WHY IS IT IMPORTANT TO ME?
Case Study 1: ex. Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu Ms.Jayalalitha
Below is the chart of a famous yesteryear actress and who was also a politician and Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu State in India.
Finding: Strong Malavya Yoga, as SUKRA (Venus) is exalted in 10th House. She fulfilled almost all conditions of this yoga such as being a film celebrity and later becoming a top politician.
Case Study 2 – Pandit Jawaharlal Nehru
Finding: Strong Malavya Yoga present, as SUKRA (Venus) in own house 4th from Lagna/ascendant and from Moon.