28 May China India – Face off & Future for India
Tensions between China and Hindustan over the Himalayan border have escalated, with China accused of moving thousands of troops into disputed territory and expanding a military airbase in the region. Thousands of Chinese People’s Liberation Army (PLA) troops are reported to have moved into sensitive areas along the eastern India border, setting up tents and stationing vehicles and heavy machinery, which is not a good sign.
What Planets has to say?
- The sign Capricorn is particularly important for India and China.
- Whenever malefic planets such as Mars, Saturn, Rahu or Ketu transits Capricorn, there are certain negative events that takes place in India
- If you remember the Bakalkot airstrikes, which took place in 2019, you will notice that Ketu was transiting Capricorn.
- If you analyse all the major negative events is when transits of malefices in Capricorn
- The last time a war happened between India and China was in 1962 around the months of October, November. At that time the transit of Saturn was in Capricorn.
- Similarly, the transit of Saturn which happened in January 2020, is again in Capricorn.
So from transit of Saturn it is clear that India could face challenges from its neighbors during the transit. But again, now we need to find when exactly such events can trigger.
When can India China relationship worsen?
- The next condition for events to worsen is when Jupiter gets involved.
- Jupiter is transiting Capricorn and joins Saturn out there from 29th March 2020 to 30th June 2020.
- Jupiter is a planet that signifies Judiciary, Law, religion, philosophy, and has the ability to connect together, where as Saturn is just the opposite.
- Saturn is calamity, destruction, death, illness, disease war, death of rulers or dictators, Democracy and all negative events.
- Jupiter becomes weak when transiting Capricorn and as a result the justice, law and everything becomes weak.
- Now, when both these planets sitting together in Capricorn in retrograde motion is one of the reasons for the India China Standoff, which can escalate until June end 2020.
- This can again repeat by end of 2020 or beginning of 2021, when Jupiter Saturn becomes conjoint again.
What’s the Future of India?
- From 2020 Jan, India is going through its tough phase because of lock down, Covid19, and other economic crisis, is because of the transit of Saturn over Capricorn as well as India going through Saturn Antar Dasa as per Vimsottari Dasa, until June 2021. After June 2021, India will certainly pick up on a phased manner.
- But, unfortunately, there is a challenge waiting for India in 2021, when Rahu enters Taurus.
- Taurus zodiac is the Lagna (ascendant of India), and malefic planets such as Rahu, Saturn, Ketu, Mars transiting over Taurus, is not good for India.
- There are certain degrees within Taurus which can trigger very negative incidents hen a malefic planet transit.
- This degree of transit happens around February 2021 and can impact for 6 months. It is noted in the past whenever Malefic planets transits over Taurus, can cause certain type of internal revolution and problems by certain group with foreign involvement.
- From 29th March 2020 to June 30th 2020, is worst period for India.
- Again in 2021, beginning is also not looking favorable from February 2021 to July 2021.
- Even though the times are not good, however prayers and helping each other during crisis will invite the grace and help each of us to tide over the crisis.
OM TAT SAT